enero 10, 2010

Lumière II

Chapter II:
Blackout.


I saw her, and I knew it. I don't know how but something in my head told me that she had something special.
I took that as a signal, maybe she could be my warming light.
Maybe they'll laugh as they watch us fall, the lucky don't care at all, no chance for fate.
No chance for fate. There's no such thing as fate, I'll prove that every person is capable to make their own luck, so I'll give it a shot.



(To be continued)

----------


*Nadie adivinó las canciones del primer capítulo. Eran: "Morgenstern", "Engel" y "Amour" todas de Rammstein. Mal ahí gente.*

3 comentarios:

El Jedi dijo...

No pues no, como no escucho a Rammstein...

XD

En fin...

Se lee interesante...

Saludos.

Jaime Rivera dijo...

OK, give it a shot.
That´s always a good idea.
The worst that could happen is to get back to where you started.

sofistriquis dijo...

sigo pensando en qué terminará...


te amo ♥♥♥♥♥